Welcome to South of Gurgaon
Strategically located just 15 minutes from Golf Course Extension road in Gurgaon and 30 minutes from New Delhi, South of Gurgaon is poised to be next well developed, self- sustained city with an existing well-planned physical and social infrastructure. Nestled in the foothills of Aravali Hills, South of Gurgaon refers to the area allocated to Sohna sectors in the Sohna Master Plan 2031. It is in similar context of extensions to new areas such as South Delhi, South Mumbai, South Bangalore, etc. thus giving it an aspirational value.
South of Gurgaon is an emerging city without the woes of Gurgaon like haphazard planning, dearth of proper infrastructure, rampant pollution and traffic snarls. Yet, its close proximity to the Millennium City with its highest per capita income in India has many advantages. Experts are already calling it the rising star of Gurgaon.
South of Gurgaon enjoys seamless connectivity with the four lane NH-248A that runs from Haryana to Alwar and is well knitted with the NH-8 that intersects it at Rajiv Chowk in Gurgaon. It is easily accessible from all the major cities in Delhi NCR, i.e. South Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Noida
This locality not only famous for the real estate boom, but also a famous tourist spot for the adventure lovers, hot springs, boating, hot air ballooning, lakeside picnics and ancient temples of Hindus.
- Seamless connectivity with four lane NH-248A that runs from Haryana to Alwar in Rajasthan.
- Well knitted with the NH-8 that intersects it at Rajiv Chowk in Gurgaon
- Just a 15 minute drive from Gurgaon’s prime Golf Course Extension Road
- Hassle free drive from Rajeev Chowk, NH8, Subhash Chowk and Hero Honda Chowk
- The Northern Peripheral road (NPR) and will further improve connectivity
- Southern Peripheral road (SPR) will give direct connectivity with the Golf Course Road, Golf Course Extension Road and NH8
- The Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Expressway passes through South of Gurgaon and runs between Palwal to Panipat adds direct access to various part of NCR
- Indira Gandhi International Airport is 40 kms (approx.) and the nearest railway station of Gurgaon is 28 kms from the budding micro-market
- The HUDA City Center Metro Station is reachable within 20-25 minutes of drive and the nearest rapid metro station of Sector-55/56 of Gurgaon will be reachable, within 25-30 minutes
- The proposed parallel road to NH-248A will connect Sohna to Sector-63A in Gurgaon, giving direct connection to Golf Course Road, Mehraul-Gurgaon Road and Cybercity
To match this upcoming demand for housing in South of Gurgaon, a number of developers have launched their projects at affordable rates when compared to established part of Gurgaon. These are International Land Developers (ILD), CHD Developers, Ashiana Housing, Sweta Estates (Central Park), Silverglades, Supertech, Nimai Developers, Eldeco, Ashiana Homes, Ireo, Raheja Developers, TATA Housing, Homestead Developers, Gold Souk and Mks Ventures.
South of Gurgaon is fast emerging as the best educational hub innot only in Delhi NCR but the whole of India. Some of the reputed schools and colleges are Delhi Public School, Ryan International School, GD Goenka World School, Pathways International School, KIIT College of Engineering, K.R Mangalam University, G.D Goenka University, JK Business School are amongst reputed institutions for higher education
South of Gurgaon has a number of hospitals and medical centres like Guri Hospital, Alaska Hospital and Vardaan Hospital, which are already existing in vicinity while hospitals like Medanta, Artemis, Columbia Asia, Privat Hospital, Neelkanth Hospital, Max, Fortis and Paras are close by in Gurgaon.
Hotels and Restaurants
Key hotels include The Westin Sohna Resort and Spa, The Taj Gateway Resort, Country Inn and Suites, ITC Grand Bharat and Lemon Tree. These hotels attract weekend tourists and corporates on a regular basis for excursions. The hotels on Golf Course road and Golf Course Extension road are not far from South Of Gurgaon.
South of Gurgaon is building its own commercial infrastructure for offices and commercial areas apart from having a pulsating commercial district on Sohna Road. Some of the companies that have their offices in the vicinity are Cognizant, Google, TNS Global, Software One, Huawei , Pfizer, Atos, Genpact, Rockwell Automation etc. Another 12 million sq ft of existing stock exists at Sohna Road and key occupiers include McKinsey, Capgemini and Aricent. Similarly other office hubs like Golf Course Road, MG Road, NH-8, Southern Peripheral Road are all accessible easily from South of Gurgaon.
Retail zones that take care of day-to-day convenience are Big Bazaar, Aditya Birla More and Shoppers Stop apart from convenience stores and centers at residential projects in South of Gurgaon. Organized malls in proximity of South of Gurgaon are Good Earth City Center, Raheja Mall, Omaxe Mall, ILD and Celebration Mall amongst a number of others
- Ryan International School
- DPS Maruti Kunj
- KIIT College of Engineering
- JK Business School
- KR Mangalam University
- Jindal Public School
- Euro Kids School
- GD Goenka World School
- Pathways World School
- Fortune Select
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Vivanta by Taj
- Crowne Plaza
- Park Plaza
- Gateway Resort by Taj
- Westin Resort
- Country Inn
- Max Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Artemis Hospital
- Park Hospital
- Medanta Medacity
- Sanjeevani Hospital
- Kabliji Hospital
- Big Bazaar
- Shoppers Stop
- Aditya Birla More
- Ascendas One Hub